DURABLE & STURDY - High strength industrial grade tracks and pulleys can easily hold 350 lbs loads;Great for doors 1 3/8 - 1 3/4" thickness. selected material and excellent forging process provide a safe and guaranteed life for your family.
STABLE & QUIET - There are 2 anti-jump disks for keeping roller on rail and an up-side-down T shaped guide stabilizes the bottom to keep it from swinging as it's moved from side to side.this modern twist on the classic barn door not only saves space, it allows the ability to open up multiple rooms.
WIDE APPLICABILITY - Expansion screws are used for cement walls, ordinary screws are used for wood walls and cabinets, etc. Rustic style suitable for indoor decoration in kitchen, bedroom, dressing room, club, pub and so on; waterproof and rust resistant tract kit also a nice door accessory for barns, garages, stables, etc.
PACKAGE INCLUDED - Barn door hardware kit (2 x Rails, 2 x Rail Spacer, 2 x Roller, 2 x Door Stop, 2 x End Cap, 2 x T shape Floor Guide, 1 x Hex Key) All assembly hardware is included as you see in the pictures. *door not included.
100% SELLER WARRANTY - If your item arrives defectived, please contact us first, we will send replacement at no charge for missing/defect parts.We always try our best to help you solve it.
Full set hardware including:
Only hardware for sale,Door panel is not included
2pcs Rollers can hold 1 door panel Max weight 198lbs(90kg)
Roller suitable for door panel thickness:1-3/8" to 1-3/4".
72in track can be used for door panel width up to 36".
Tec detail 1
-If the frame thicker than 1/2",remove the frame mouldings to minimize door undercut.
-If you do not remove them,use extra spacers(not included) or install a piece of wood (not included) of the same thickness and length as the mouldings before installing the new hardware to ensure door undercut.
-Do not install directly onto drywall or other hollow wall. Such surfaces are not strong enough to support the total active weight of the track and door. Every fastener used to attach the track to the wall must be fastened securely into a structural surface.
-Our track pre-drilled 16" apart holes,can be used for 16" apart studs wall.
Tec detail 2
-Make sure the length from top of the door to the ceiling is longer than 5-7/8" for installation.
-Drill holes on the door panel:
a.first center hole to the top of the door:1-9/16".
b.center length between two holes:3-9/16".
*Door panel need cut a groove for floor guide:
-2pcs rollers and floor guide will be a triangle to keep door panel straight and not swing during sliding
-2pcs anti-pad installed on the top of the door can reduce gap between door and track in case rollers fall off from track,please use them for safety reason.
1. Only the hardware is for sale, doors are not included.
2. The hardware package has lag bolts for wooden wall/drywall/concrete wall.
3. Our sliding barn door hardware kit is compatible with door thickness from 1 3/8 inches to 1 3/4 inches.
4. If you have a door trim, you’d better put a header board that is as thick as the trim and then attach the rail to the header board.
5. You need to have at least 5 inches of space between the top of the door to the ceiling to accommodate the hardware.
6. We use two hangers to hold one door. For a single door kit, there will be two hangers in the package. For a double door kit, there will be four hangers. If you have a door that is either too wide or too heavy, then you can purchase additional hangers for that door.